Stella pizza. Online ordering menu for STELLA PIZZERIA. NOW OWNED BY THE COMMAGERE'S Welcome to Stella Pizzeria & Restaurant!! Using only the freshest ingredients, Stella serves delicious Pastas and Hand Tossed Gourmet Pizzas,Sandwiches/Wraps, mouth-watering entrees, desserts, and much, much more.
Handmade pizza fresh out of the oven, delicious cheesesteaks and hoagies, classic pasta dishes, wings and wraps, all of our sandwiches, platters and specialty Italian. Here You Can Find Information About Our Location, Hours Of Operation, Specials, And View Our Menu Of Signature Pizzas, Rustic Sandwiches, And Other Italian Specialties. View the online menu of Stella Pizza & Restaurant and other restaurants in Wallingford, Connecticut. You can cook Stella pizza using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stella pizza
- You need 360 g of pizza dough.
- Prepare 5-6 of Bocconcini balls.
- You need 60-100 mls of homemade pizza sauce.
- You need 150 g of mushrooms (portabello or field).
- It’s 20 g of butter.
- You need A few of pinches of thyme.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 100 g of ham.
- You need Handful of rocket.
- It’s of Good Sprinkle of shaved parmesan.
- Prepare 25 mls of olive oil.
Please check with the restaurant directly. Stella Pizza & Restaurant « Back To Wallingford, CT. Stella's Pizza of Torrington is not currently open. Place a future order or find other great pizzerias around you!
Stella pizza instructions
- Make pizza dough… rest for 24-36 hours. Knead and Ball into 360g. Let rest for another 6 -12 hours… 6 is okay, might be a little tough and hard to work with. 12 hours is best..
- Thinly slice mushrooms, ham and boccincini..
- In a medium heat pan, melt butter and add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Saute until golden. Low and slow is key. Let mushrooms cool..
- Stretch the dough out into a circle, use hands and wine bottle or rolling pin. Get to 12 inches..
- Make 5 cuts in the dough. Evenly spaced, or as close to, about 2inches deep..
- Fill each section with mushrooms, cheese and ham..
- Join each seam together and press to seal, continue with all points to form a star shape..
- Add pizza sauce into the middle and spread evenly. Add some cheese into the middle and place into a hot oven 300c.
- Once golden, add oil to the crust on all the points and place bad in the oven for a minute or 3..
- Take out and add rocket and shaved parmesan. Extra olive oil over the rocket and serve..
Come and see the new look ONLINE order Delicious pies, loaded calzones, fresh pasta. Enjoy an authentic Italian lunch or dinner at amazing prices at Stella's Pizza Brockton. If you're out of our zip code and seeking delivery, please contact the store to check availability! GREAT PIZZA BUILD YOUR OWN OR CHOOSE FROM OUR GREAT SELECTIONS. Pizzeria Stella combines the unpretentious warmth of a neighborhood restaurant with the spirit of an authentic Neapolitan pizzeria.