Veg Pizza 🍕. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. As other users have noted, this makes the pizza!
Plus cold veggie pizza is a brilliant way to use up whatever veggies you have at the ready. Veggie pizza is my favorite appetizer. The one thing that makes this recipe different from others I've made is that it uses vegetable soup mix rather than Italian or ranch dressing. You can have Veg Pizza 🍕 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Pizza 🍕
- It’s For of activating yeast.
- You need 150 of warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s For of pizza dough.
- It’s 200 gms of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare For of toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need as per taste of Black olives.
- Prepare As required of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 200 gms of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need As requried of Oregano.
- It’s As per taste of Chili flakes.
One was creamy enough and covered the entire cookie sheet as I wanted the fresh veggies to shine through. This tasty veggie pizza recipe is easy to make at home, and it's something the whole family will love! Made with a crescent roll base, it's a fun and simple recipe loaded with fresh veggies and a healthy helping of cheese! Mix egg and oil into dry ingredients; stir in yeast mixture.
Veg Pizza 🍕 step by step
- Take warm water in a bowl to activate the yeast. Add sugar and yeast with water. Stir and keep for 10 minutes until the yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam..
- Take another bowl, add the flour, yeast mixture, and salt, knead to smooth, cover the bowl and keep aside for 2 hours..
- Knead the dough again and set on the pizza pan with your fingers..
- Apply pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and veggies toppings..
- Preheat the oven for 15-20 minutes and bake pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 250 degrees C till the base becomes golden brown and the cheese on top melts and gets browned..
- Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano on the pizza. Cut the pizza into slices and serve..
Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Always popular at special events and a cinch to prep, this is one of my favorite ways to use leftover veggies. You can change the mixture to match your kids' tastes, and it's just as yummy the next day. —Heather Ahrens, Columbus, Ohio. Vegetarian "sausage" is a flavorful pizza topping, especially when paired with artichokes and a drizzle of pesto. The recipe calls for vegan cheese but that can be swapped out for dairy cheese if desired.